Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A bit of joy...

I have been wanting to get on here and add something new and exciting, but there really has been nothing new and noteworthy to report.  Until now.  I was just chatting with a friend who asked me how I did on my final exams.  I knew about 2 of them and happily reported that I earned A+'s.  Out of curiosity I checked to see if my final project had been graded yet.  It has, and I have also earned an A for that class.  This class being the class I dread, that I have mentioned in previous posts.  I did work very hard on that project and am rather pleased with the grade I have received.

I have one more final to go.  It is on Friday morning at 9am.  This is the class in which I complained about the test with the ambiguous questions that were not discussed and not in the book.  I am feeling pretty confident as this week has been rather productive as far as studying goes.

In a week full of ups and downs, today makes it all worthwhile.  Learning that I did so well on my project finally gives my mind some peace and has allowed me to exhale.  I have been nearly purple from holding my breath so long.  It is good to breathe a sigh of relief.

As each day ends, I draw nearer and nearer to the close of this chapter in my life.  I have so many people I need to thank for their instrumental roles in this theater called life. Though, I certainly will not list them all by name as this would turn in to something like "I wish to thank the Academy..." sort of speech.  And frankly, I just ain't going there!  Those people, however, I do hope they know who they are.  I thank you, all of you, for helping me to become who I am today.

These past two years have been years of great growth and maturity.  I have learned much in this time and relish the opportunity to sing all of your praises.  I could not have done it without you.  For a while there, I really felt my sanity was wavering, but I was brought back to earth through the kindness of friends and family.

Two more years to go and maybe more.  Who knows, but thats just the way I see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment